07 May 2022

And Now For Something Else

 

     A decisive battle has occurred in the world of Falkirk. The coalition of Warrior-Queen Temyris smashed the Skeleton Army of the Vampire King (much more on all of this later). While the allies consider how to follow up on their victory, I'll be stepping away from the campaign for a few weeks.

    To referee a different campaign.

    Inspired by Mr. Wargaming's "Chosen Men On Campaign," and equipped by Mr. Featherstone's "Wargaming Campaigns," I've put together a brief 1-sheet campaign using 2x2 Napoleonics.

    A French and British force (roughly 100AP each) will attempt to seize and hold strategic points on the campaign map.

    Players will write orders for the division and movement of their forces, and I'll plot & resolve battles, returning information to the players at the end of each "game day."

    I've got two Generals lined up, and you can follow the campaign's progress here, or on the bird site.

No comments:

Post a Comment